Sunday, May 18, 2008

UPDATE.

Please look at my boyfriend hugging my girl.


I love the first one! Please don't tell me the last one is you. We should all upload one of our childhood pictures to share! HAHA next time we put velvet and laurent together in a box!

YA! Sher, didn't you say you will update straight after ah koong did so? Stop drama-ing! :)


I felt Yas' presence in woodlands everyday, what do you think she's doing?


Joshi! Where are our part time jobs!? I'm still jobless! I must eat grass for my 4 stomachs this month.


HAHA jojoba! I saw your name on NIVEA lip balm in ntuc today while running errands for mum today.


Ah koong, you are utterly wrong! I'm not in a call now, I'm social butterflying with my comics!


Today another slacking day for me. Cycling, comic-ing, social butterflying blahblah. HAHA


I MISS ALL OF YOU TOO! I WILL NOT FORGET ALL YOUR POSTCARDS NEXT TIME WE MEET!

No comments: