Wednesday, May 7, 2008

First Date with Joshi to Bugis.

HAHA first date with Joshi! We went to shop straight after having lunch with the women in alameen. Joshi purposely bought a nice pretty social butterfly shirt she can show you all next time. Haha if there's Miss social butterfly tee I'm sure she will buy for me! Joshi, that's your promise to me.

We went to eat dessert at this shop recommended by my friend. It's down the lane when you see Yu Kee duck rice stall when you come out of Bugis Junction. Joshi is so photogenic so I took a picture of her to show you. A queen from royal family, indeed.

Joshi's masterpiece of major components in a computer. I contribute by showing her my GUI (taught by Louis and Rabbit of course, I am a computer idiot.) So pretty.
I think it's better to give her a coloured one so i drew this on the spot to give it to her. Queens deserve the best. Opps, we are influenced by my bc hubby to the extent that we are still crazy over bc after the exam.

Some queens just like to be mean like the one on the left.



Highly recommended! Their desserts are nice! Too bad Joshi is going to eat dinner so she only ordered a glass of grass jelly drink. I ordered mango sago with pomelo. Decided to try since didn't know what to eat. Show you the picture next time it's with her.



2 comments:

MsBollywood said...

remoooveee that ugly photo of mine!!!!

updater said...

which one? when are u going to upload some photos in your camera?