Saturday, May 17, 2008

Ah Feng is Overwhelmed with Emotions.

Have been in some mental struggle lately, and saw this on my friend's blog, thought of sharing this:

每个女孩都是个天使,当她们落下第一滴眼泪,上帝就收回她的翅膀。所以当女孩为你落下眼泪,代表她已经失去了她的所有。

I had a good long update session with a long lost friend, Andy, on msn ytd. Ironically, what he said to counsel me are exact words I offer to my friends when they need help in regards to matters of heart. Saying is easy, walking the talk is hard. It's time to be decisive.

Thanks Andy, I appreciate a lot. Hope you are feeling better soon.

This morning, I went to pick up my baobei version 1.0 from childcare. (Opps! Sorry, ah koong, it isn't version 2.0) Haven't seen her for a long time so I plan a day just to bring her out. Stupid HFMD, deprives innocent children of playgrounds. Please don't pass your comments like she looks like a boy haha i think I will kidnap and blackmail you. No matter what, I still lovelove her haha so mushy. Ah koong, below are some of the pictures I promise I'll show you:

Top Baby Model of the Year

Sexy Pose.

Look at her beautiful unique twist sign.

I accidentally smeared the sauce on her mouth.

Okay ladies, looking forward to see you all next week: )

No comments: